Shop 2022 Corvette Parts
If you’re looking to upgrade your 2022 Corvette, look no further than Corvette Central. We have all the parts and accessories you need, and our knowledgeable staff is always here to help. Browse our online catalog for everything from radiators to roof panels and more!
SHOP FOR YOUR 2022 CORVETTE PARTS TODAY.
2022 Corvette PartsOne of the most amazing characteristics of both the seventh and eighth-generation Corvettes was the massive leap in technology each vehicle brought to its owners. The 2022 Chevrolet Corvette is no exception.
In addition to a very comprehensive dashboard that can be fully personalized in an almost infinite number of configurations, the 2022 Corvette provides drivers with some genuinely exceptional "extras." For starters, the optional Performance Data Recorder (PDR) allows drivers to record their driving experiences in high definition (HD). The PDR generates a full video record of the drive experience with a series of track and performance overlays, allowing owners to go back and re-visit their day on the track...on the open road.
Second, if music is your driver's soundtrack and intensity is your fury, an available BOSE performance series 14-speaker audio system is an absolute must. Easily connect your mobile device to the car's sound system and enjoy your music. The sound quality is unrivaled, with fourteen BOSE speakers surrounding the driver and passenger.
Lastly, the available front lift feature eliminates the horrifying grating sound reported by earlier generations of Corvette owners. Instead of ramming into the curb, the car's suspension lifts the front end out of the way. It has never been simpler to pull into a driveway.
2022 Corvette Quick Facts
- Base price (coupe): $59,900
- Base price (convertible): $67,400
- Total production numbers (coupe): 15,112
- Total production numbers (convertible): 11,104
- The 2022 Corvette C8 model’s mid-engine placement allows for the cowl, hood, and steering wheel to be lower than normal, making your forward vision clearer than it’s ever been.
- 8 equal length runners that are 210 mm long, which maximizes torque and airflow to every cylinder.
- Three scavenge pumps work to pump oil from the engine, which ensures high oil quality and that it flows to critical areas during G-force cornering.
- Stainless steel headers run into split-volume catalytic converters for high airflow.
2022 Corvette Performance Specs
- 0-60 MPH: 2.8 seconds
- Top speed: 194 MPH
- Horsepower (standard): 490 @ 6,450 RPM
- Torque (standard): 470 @ 5,150 RPM