* PFI 16.1 Approved
* Drop-Forged Alloy Steel with Cadmium Plating
* Polyester construction for maximum protection
* Belts are shipped as a wraparound system (separate bolt-in brackets included)
* Lap belt length with the ends rolledover simulating a 2" rollbar and adjusted to as far as could safely be done yielded a length of 65", the shoulder straps 48" and the crotch strap is 20"
* Pull-down adjustable lap belt
* Adjusters include anti-slip springs
Sport Latch & Link belt system uses drop-forged alloy steel latch and link mechanism Latch and Link and includes high-quality adjusters and pulls. The Sport harnesses have polyester webbing, which still offers maximum protection with minimum elongation and passes SFI 16.1 certification. Polyester straps allow for a lower cost for the budget-minded racer while maintaining the quality. This Sport racing harness belt system is affordable and adaptable to many race cars. Belts are pull-down with wraparound belt mounts but interchang