* Turnbuckle style link allows for precise, fine-tuning
* Indexed toe plates accommodate major adjustments
* TIG Welded, 0.049" wall 304 stainless steel tubing
* Heavy duty 5/8" Teflon-lines rod ends
* CNC machined 4130 zinc plated studs and 6061-T6 spacers
PFADT Series Adjustable Toe Links for the Corvette C7. From the factory, the rear of the C7 Corvette does not allow for toe adjustment, which is crucial for improved handling, and overall vehicle stability, especiallyon high horsepower models like the Z06.
The PFADT Series Adjustable Toe Links are made in the USA from 0.049" wall 304 Stainless Steel , and are TIG Welded for added strength and features 5/8" Teflon-lined rod ends, CNC machined 4130 zinc plated studs, and 6061-T6 misalignment spacers for unparalleled strength. The turnbuckle style link allows for precise, fine tuning, while major adjustments can be accomplished through the zinc plated indexable toe-plate eccentrics. Designed as a direct fit all necessary har