* 45 x 4 (180 Watts)
* 5 foot auxiliary cable is included
* Remote control
* Factory knobs fit (knob and bezels not included)
* Direct fit factory center gauge bezel
* Smaller body for easy installation
* Separate bass and treble
* Includes CR202 S Battery for remote
* Requires 4 Ohm speakers
* Electronic volume and tune controls
* Balance and fader controls
* 30 Presets-12AM and 16FM
* No modifications to dash required
* Digital Clock read outwhen radio is off
When this stereo is installed it appears to look just like the original radio that GM put in from the factory. The AM/FM slide bar, chrome face and numbers look original. The best is that it has today's electronics, including IPod hook up. The body is smaller than original which makes for easy installation and if adding air conditioning gives more space behind the upper console.
Electrical components such as radios are non-returnable parts.
Always refer to a factory service manual.