* Designed by GM specifically for high performance LS applications.
* Built with Packard high performance cable used by GM race teams.
* Real horsepower gains over stock wires when using improved coil packs.
* Compatible with all OE electronics including radios and computer systems.
* All wire sets include new heat tubes and improved boots and connectors.
* All terminals are "dual crimped" maintaining integrity, even with multiple spark plug changes.
* Outer is heat resistant up to 600 degrees and will not tear.
* Inner jacket designed to dissipate heat to ensure consistent spark.
* Center core is made with "Kevlar" fibers to eliminate breakage.
* Outer core is a copper alloy wrap that surrounds the innercore & carries 90% of the voltage.
Electrical components such as spark plug wires are non-returnable parts.