Over time, the bottom seat side bolsters and cushion lose their original shape and sag. The seat becomes uncomfortable and the leather looks old and baggy. This repair kit adds a layer of new high-density foam to restore the bolsters to their original shape and a tough, wear resistant ballistic nylon fabric to eliminate the support wires from cutting into the foam. If an even firmer seat is preferred, the kit includes a .25" high-density pad to add between the original seat foam and support wires.
The kit includes enough material for 1 seat:
* Upholstery grade high density foam.
* Tough, wear-resistant ballistic nylon fabric.
* Zip ties to replace the metal hog rings.
* .25" thick high-density pad
* Detail step-by-step photo instructions.
Working slowly, it takes about 1-2 hours. The detailed instructions with photos will take you through it step by step. No special skill or tools required although you will need to purchase separately a can ofspray glue for upholste