* Low dust
* High friction level
* Stable friction performance across wide temperature range
Posi Quiet brake pads are manufactured using the same positive molding process utilized by Original Equipment suppliers.Positive molding uses extreme pressure to compress the friction material and bond it to the backing plate. This process assures consistent friction material density throughout the pad, resulting in even wear and performance characteristics throughoutthe life of the brake pad
195087 1997-2011 Front Brake Pad
195115 1997-2011 Rear Brake Pad
1. After installing new brake pads, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30-35 mph applyingmoderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 mph.
3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. After step 4 your new pads are ready for use.