* Drill holes keep brake rotors up to 180 degrees cooler
* Slots keep a clear contact patch between the pad and the rotor
* Increased braking performance
* Look great behind custom (or factory) wheels.
Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop rotors use only the finest blanks and feature G3000 grade castings from the best foundries. All drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub rotor assemblies) are silver zinc plated to resist rust. The drilled and slotted design is our most popular performance rotor for street and day track applications.
* Front 12" Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotor
* FrontBrake Pad (Carbon Ceramic)
* Rear 12" Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotor
* Rear Brake Pad (Carbon Ceramic)