How is this spoiler attached?
Before you start, consider this. You are likely going to have a body shop paint this part, why not let them also install it for you?
This rear spoiler has threaded inserts and bolts.
It will be attached to the rear bumper cover.
The portion that reaches forward onto the quarter panel should be secured with 2-sided, automotive attachment tape (not included)
* As for installation you will remove the license plate then reach in and remove the 2 fasteners securing the inner tail light on each side. Then reach through the hole for the inner light and remove the outer lights.
* Apply 2 inch masking tape to the vehicle to protect the paint.
* Position the spoiler - with the bolts in place,and mark where the bolts touch the body.
* Remove the spoiler and drill appropriate sized holes for the bolts.
* Install auto trim attachment tape on the bottom front of the spoiler where it will touch the quarter panels
* Remove the 2 inch tape from the body,