* Bushings are designed to eliminate driveline deflection resulting in the vehicle transmitting the horsepower to the ground
* Matched components precisely engineered for a perfect fit to your vehicle's specific model and year
* Tough formulation that will last the lifetime of your vehicle
* Impervious to deterioration caused by oil, grease, and the elements
* Urethane provides superior performance over factory rubber bushings
Why Choose Polyurethane?
Polyurethane, unlike rubber, is not molded to the steel outer shells. Instead of twisting like rubber, the bushings are free to rotate on sleeves like a bearing. This means the suspension cannot bind and become full floating, resulting in longer life and improved handling. Polyurethane construction withstands oils, ozone, salt, and other corrosive chemicals. All bushings are pre-lubed with graphite to inhibit wear and squeaks.
For more information, please check out our
|Base Unit of Measure
|Car Years 1
||1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982
||BUSHING HP POLYURATHANE PROTHANE