* Significant reduction in un-sprung weight over factory A-Arms
* Precision no maintenance PTFE-lined ball joint bearings for accurate repeatable suspension tracking
* Welded/machined aerospace alloy construction
* Heavy duty steel crossshaft
* Compatible with coil over shock and spring packages
* Precision U.S. made ball joints
* Complete bolt on Kit including Grade 8 fasteners
* Available in two finishes: Natural Aluminum, Corvette Central P#572088, and Polished, Corvette Central P#572102
Transform your vintage Corvette into a modern handling machine. These new alloy control arms offer a significant reduction in un-sprung weight for the front suspension. They are designed to accept coil over shocks and springs giving owners the ability to adjust ride height, spring rate, and shock response when paired with optional single or double adjustable shocks.
These rugged lower A-arms have a ridged aluminum design with PTFE-lined ball joint bearings.