*Direct bolt on
*Safer than the original system
*Stainless Steel Lines
*Can be replaced with body on
A no-hassle way to install a dual-reservoir master cylinder on your 1963-'66 Corvette. CSSB, Inc. has made a multi-piece stainless steel line kit that uses no adapters. Five (5) stainless steel lines, two brass junction blocks and their new master cylinder convert your power on non-power-brake Corvette to a "safe" dual circuit brake system. When you are finished, your car will look as close to stock as possible without the gaudy look of adapters and rigged brake line.
* A Brand New Master Cylinder
* 2 Residual Pressure Valves
* Front Master Cylinder Brake Line
* (2-Piece) Front to Rear Brake Lines with Union
* Brass Brake Line Junction Blocks
* Line Clips
You may have interference between hood reinforcement webbing and longer new master cylinder.