This is the only rotor on the market that has the correct extended copper tip that closes the gap left by other rotors between the rotor tip and the distributor cap terminals. All rotors since the 70's have a 1/8" gap between the rotor tip and the distributor cap terminals. In the 60's this was the rotor that was used by all the Hi Performance GM Engines! No matter what ignition system you have, you need this rotor.
This new rotor closes the gap on:
* Poor Starting - A Closer Gap =Easier Start
* Eliminates Crossfires, HI RPM Misfires, Fouled Plugs & Other Weak Spark Symptoms
* Your Ignition Coil Will Last Longer, Because It Doesn't Have To Work As Hard To Bridge The Gap
* Pure Copper = Better Conductivity = BetterPerformance
* Close Manufacturing Tolerances, Means a Perfect Fit
* Comes With Original Screws
Electrical components such as distributor rotors are non-returnable parts.
Always refer to a factory service manual when diagnosing engine service prob