Features of SPEED BLEEDER brand check valve
* Stainless steel spring
* Stainless steel ball
* Brass retainer
* The threads are roll formed. This process results in a stronger and smoother thread than one that is cut.
* The chamberfor the ball and spring is precision reamed and the seat for the stainless steel ball is machined to exacting tolerances.
* Zinc chromate plating withstands a 30 hour salt spray. Other plating with higher salt spray results is also available.
* Patented thread sealing system seals the threads when the bleeding operation is performed, preventing air from being sucked back into the system.
* The pre-applied thread sealant also displaces air and moisture during thread engagement preventing rust...which usually results in rounded off corners on the hex or busted off bleeder screws making it necessary to replace the caliper or brake cylinder. The application of thread sealant thus makes it easy to loosen or remove the bleeder screwat any time.