* This is a 100% functional lower rear diffuser. A must for track days or that ultimate racing look.
* Bolts on in about 1 hour.
* Weight is 10.5 with the drop down fences.
* Replaces the factory panel.
* Diffuser comes in a gel coatfinish which needs to be prepped and painted.
* Eliminate back-up lamps.
Although it accomplishes the appropriate 'Bling Bling' effect, this diffuser also function as designed. If you have all the other necessary elements in place. IE,A proper floor feeder system, droop limits on the rear suspension, ability to adjust total center of pressure, (splitter and rear wing) you will be further able to exploit this diffuser.
It also has a side feed entry as on the Ferrari Enzo,so you don't get the full suction peak at entry and the second peak is located at the rear axle. This is because the engine heat is managed down the center of the car and exits at the opening of the exhaust pipes. This precludes us having a full 'closed in' floor which woul