As part of our commitment to provide excellent customer service, we want you to feel safe and confident when doing business with Corvette Central. Following are the policies and procedures we have in place in order to help us serve your Corvette needs. Please familiarize yourself with these policies to ensure your business relationship with Corvette Central will be a pleasant experience.
We realize that making purchases with Corvette Central requires trust on your part. We value your trust very highly, and pledge to you, our customer, that we will work to protect the security and privacy of any personal information you provide to us and that your personal information will only be used as set forth in this policy. This includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information, in addition to any other personal information that can be linked to you.
We believe that you have a right to know when shopping with Corvette Central, exactly what information we might collect from you, why we collect it and how we use it. We use the information you voluntarily give us to fulfill your order and communicate with you about your order. From time to time, we may also use the contact information you provide to give you information about warranties, technical information, orders or promotional/show materials. Any promotional information sent to you via e-mail will give you the option to opt-out if you choose. We do use vendors who may ship certain parts directly to you. Your name, address and phone number will be given to the company for the purpose of shipping your order to you only.
We do not and will not sell your personal information to anyone!
Shopping Cart Security
Corvette Central uses Parts123.com to host our online shopping cart. We have a confidentiality agreement with Parts123.com to protect your personal information. The Parts123.com shopping cart uses the industry standard 128 bit SSL encryption to keep your information safe as we receive your order. Parts123.com is an SSL certified site and you can click on the security logo to verify the certificate and identity during the shopping cart process.
Our one-year guarantee lets you put any Corvette Central product to the test. We will repair or replace the item, at our discretion, for a full year from the date of purchase. In addition, if for any reason you are not satisfied, simply return it within 30 days of purchase in the original packaging and we'll replace it or refund the cost of the item, no questions asked.
Corvette Central will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure, or any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever, nor for labor, transportation, or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item. This warranty to replace is the only warranty expressed, implied or statutory on which the buyer purchases the company's products.
There are no expressed warranties or implied warranties including, but not limited to merchantability, performance, and fitness for a particular purpose. Warranty will not be in force for any merchandise that was not installed with accepted installation procedures or that has been altered in any manner.
To the extent that a product comes with a warranty from the original manufacturer, the buyer should contact the original manufacturer for any and all warranty repair or replacements.
All manufacturer's names, symbols and descriptions used are used for the purpose of identification only. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item offered by Corvette Central is a product of, authorized by, or in any way connected with the vehicle manufacturer. The trademarks Corvette, Stingray, Chevrolet, GM, Heartbeat, ZR-1, Z06, AC Delco, and the Corvette emblems are trademarks of General Motors Corporation. The GM Restoration Parts Emblem, Chevrolet, the Chevrolet Bow Tie Emblem, Corvette, Corvette Emblems, Vette and applicable vehicle body designs are trademarks of General Motors Corporation and used under license to CC Industries L.L.C., d/b/a Corvette Central.
Corvette Central strives to ensure accuracy in its product advertisements, catalogs, and website, but is not responsible for printing errors. All prices, part numbers, product classes, policies and terms are subject to change without notice.
Damaged Goods - Shipping Related
- If there appears to be any external damage, i.e. crushed or dented box, any tears or holes in package, or tape that appears to have been replaced, immediately inspect contents of package for parts damage. If damage is found, DO NOT CONTACT THE CARRIER. IMMEDIATELY CALL CORVETTE CENTRAL AT (800) 345-4122 to report damage.
- Do not discard the package or box that the item shipped in. If a claim is filed, arrangements will be made for inspection and/or pickup of damaged item and packaging.
- Corvette Central is not responsible for damage to shipments that are forwarded to an address beyond the ship to address that appears on the invoice.
Shortages, Errors or Defective Items
- All shortages or errors must be reported within seven (7) days of receipt of order.
- Call us at 800-345-4122 immediately and we will process an exchange or replacement as required.
- If you have a problem with the fit or function of a part, please call and speak to our product assistance department. If the part is determined to be defective, we will make arrangements to pick it up from you and process a replacement, subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Shipping and Handling charges on refused shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
**Please review the following guidelines carefully before proceeding.**
- If you wish to return an item, there is no need to call for authorization. Simply fill out the merchandise return form that is attached to your invoice and enclose it in the box along with the part(s) being returned. Please pack all items securely to avoid damage, using the original packing if possible. It is recommended that you insure the package and retain your receipt of shipment. We will not be responsible for damages incurred on returns due to insufficient packaging.
- Parts being returned must be new, unused and in the original packaging with original label (if applicable) or they will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Regarding items returned within 30 days of the invoice date: you will receive a full refund of the product cost according to the original terms on the invoice.
- Regarding items returned more than 30 days but less than 1 year past the invoice date: you will be issued a refund according to the original terms on the invoice, less a minimum restocking fee of 25%.
- Regarding items returned more than 1 year past the invoice date, a restocking fee ranging from 25 to 50%, based on period of time and condition of part, will be incurred and refund will be in the form of a merchandise credit.
- Items that have been installed, altered, damaged or are otherwise not in a condition to be resold will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Returns of a partial set or kit will be evaluated on a case by case basis and if accepted, will be refunded in the form of a merchandise credit. If not accepted, they will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- There are no returns on special order items. In the event the item is defective, it will be repaired or replaced under warranty at the supplier’s discretion.
- The merchandise return form or a note indicating the invoice number must be included with the return. Exceptions will result in a merchandise credit with a restocking fee.
- Any exceptions to this policy may result in a merchandise credit being given, rather than a refund according to the original terms on the invoice.
- Returns shipped COD will not be accepted.
- No returns on electrical products or tools.
- Regarding core returns: all cores are inspected upon return and may be subject to the vendor’s approval prior to refund being issued. Cores must be complete and in rebuildable condition in order to be eligible for a full refund.
- Additional restrictions apply; please refer to our website for additional details and a full list of our policies .
**Any and all refunds and credits will be done at the sole discretion of Corvette Central.**
- Corvette Central will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure, or any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever, nor for labor, transportation, or any other charges incurred in the replacement or repair of a defective item. Additional restrictions apply; please refer to our catalogs or website for additional details.
Special Order Items
- There are no returns on special order items. In the event the item is defective it will be replaced.
- Corvette Central will match any Corvette competitor's current advertised price, prior to sale, on an identical product. Simply send us a copy of the competitor's catalog or ad showing the current advertised price. Product must be from same source or vendor. Note: This does not include sale prices or web specials. Cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer.
- Corvette Central will endeavor to process all in-stock orders within 2 - 3 days of when the order is placed, excluding weekends and holidays, unless RUSH service is chosen. For all continental U.S. orders please allow 7-10 days business days to receive your order.
- Small packages are sent by U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Corvette Central offers Next Day air, 2 Day air, and 3 Day select delivery services. Saturday delivery service is only available with Next Day air charges plus an additional fee.
- Note: Air shipping charges are determined by dimensional weight.
- International Orders-We have shipped Corvette parts to every corner of the globe-from one small part, to large wholesale orders. Since arrangements vary depending on size of order, location and timing, please contact us for the most efficient and economical means of shipping your order. Please note: Orders shipping outside the United States or Canada are normally held to ship complete unless you specify otherwise. International order line: 269-426-8833. Orders shipped within the continental United States to a freight forwarder will take additional time to process. We are automated to ship directly to customers overseas via UPS Express or expedited.
- Normally items not in stock are shipped in 7 to 10 business days.
- Rush Service-If you need your order processed and shipped the same day, we offer "RUSH" service. For an additional $3.95, orders received before 3:00 PM ET will be processed and shipped that same day. Orders received after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day using the "RUSH" service. To place an order with "Rush" service, please call our order department at 800-345-4122. This service is not available online.
- Truck Freight-Parts noted for Truck Freight shipping and any other item exceeding carrier size or weight limits will be shipped by truck. All items being truck shipped must be prepaid or charged to a credit card.
- Canada-Corvette Central ships to Canada via UPS exclusively. We have entered into an arrangement to act as an agent of the Canadian government in order to collect all duties, taxes and brokerage when your order is processed. We will then remit all collected monies to the appropriate government entities. This allows you to know the total cost of your order to be delivered to your door, at the time your order is placed. There are no hidden charges! The exception to this program is Prince Edward Island. Orders shipping to this province will be processed through a Canadian brokerage house as in past.
- Handling and Insurance-A handling charge is included in the shipping charge on all orders. We feel this is the fairest way to cover a variety of increasing costs without arbitrarily raising parts prices. For protection against loss or damage of your purchase, all shipments are insured. Insurance costs are included in shipping charges.
Shipping & Packaging Charges
Pertaining to orders shipped ground within the continental USA: Ground service freight charges for your entire order will be charged at the time of the first shipment. Any backorders shipped after the initial shipment will not incur any additional shipping charges. For phone and FAX orders, the shipping fee is based on the calculated weight of the parts ordered and the destination zip code according to current UPS and USPS shipping rates. For mailed in and internet orders, the shipping fee is based on the shipping chart located on the order form.
- Money orders: mailed with order (US funds only).
- Personal checks: mailed with order, 1st party imprinted checks only. Orders prepaid by checks are held for 5 days if the dollar amount is $1,500 or less. Checks over $1,500 are held 7 days. A $25.00 fee is charged for each return of a check.
- Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa or Discover
- Wire Transfers
Not Shipping to your Billing Address?
If your order is shipping to an address other than the billing address on your credit card, we may contact you to list the alternate address with your credit card company. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card. To list the alternate address with your credit card company, just call the 800 number on the back of your card and ask the agent to add the address to the notes on your account. Listing the address before you place an order helps us process your order more quickly.
Shipping Charges for Mail-In And Online Orders
|Order Total||Shipping Charges|
|This chart does not apply to Phone or Fax orders, or start to finish orders. This chart applies to orders shipped within the continental U.S. by ground service only. NOTE: SHIPPING TOTAL IS BASED ON RETAIL TOTAL OF ORDER.||$0-$25||$7.99|
|$1500.01 AND OVER||Call, fax, or email for price quote on shipping charges.|